Know your rights before you walk, click on the following link below for more info about walking the beches.
The Local National Park Service Web site
- Suttons Bay Marina
- Peterson Park Northport Area 7 miles
- Good Harbor Beach, Lake Michigan
- Peterson Beach ( The Lake Michigan beach at the end of Peterson Road is one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches in the Lakeshore )
Good Harbor Beach Below
Public beach in our National Park, 9 miles away.
Located just south Of Leland on M22, a ten min drive and a favorite for painters.
Great for kids,
Suttons Bay Village public beach below,
2 miles away
In the village of Suttons Bay
Glen Arbor Beach below
17 miles away
Clinch Park in Traverse City below, 17 miles away
County Road 669 Beach Below ( Bohemian road ) is on Good Harbor Bay. Amazing sand, blue blue waters, and perfect sunsets with views of Pyramid Point and Whaleback sand dune, make this beach the quiet gem of Leelanau.
Northport Light house below
15500 N Lighthouse Point Rd Leelanau State Park, Northport, MI 49670
Also Know as Grand Traverse Lighthouse
- 1852 — Original Grand Traverse Light Station constructed by the U.S. Lighthouse Service
- 1858 — Present lighthouse was built in a more visible location for passing ships
- 1899 — Fog Signal Building constructed
- 1900 — Lighthouse converted to a two-family dwelling
- 1972 — Building was closed and the automatic light tower erected
- 1986 — Lighthouse was open to the public
South Manitou Light House above
Know your rights before you walk, click on the following link below for more info about walking the beaches.