GUIDELINES FOR OUR GUEST'S SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT
All our sites are "Full Service" You must be self contained to stay here. We have no showers or bathroom facilities. Porta johns and the Tent shower are for the cabins and tenters only.
Most sites have picnic table and fire pit. Fire wood is available at the park. If you bring your own wood there will be a $5 per night charge for cleaning your fire pit.
- Water, Sewer, Electric at every site.
- Trash pick-up at your site by 11am. Do not put trash out after 11am.
- Free WiFi. Wifi is limited through out the park not every site will have wifi coverage. We do have StarLink in the club house if you need to work.
- Free local daily paper is available in office qty limited. Wed-Saturday
- Fire pits are available at most rv sites. If important please ask.
Class A, B, C, 5th Wheels, and Travel Trailers are accepted.
No Pop ups or truck campers unless okayed by owner. If you are desperate and in need of a place for the night we usually accommodate "anyone" for a night.
Attention: If your recreational vehicle is 15 years old or older please forward a photo for approval asap to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or text Brian the photos from all sides. 1-231-218-2756. FYI: 90% of the time you will pass 🙂 extremely Faded or stickers falling off or damages will warrant no entry.
Garbage pickup. We pick up at your site. "9 am -11 am. Please Don't put out after 11am. Don't leave garbage out over night.
Pets: 1 Please pick up after your pet. 4 Pet station are located along the drive for convenience.
2. All pets must be on a 6ft leash when outside the RV
3. No Pet fences allowed.
4. No more than two dogs allowed per RV. No aggressive breeds allowed. Pure bread German shepherds, Rottweilers and Pit bulls. If your dog shows any aggressive behavior towards people or other dog you will be asked leave immediately, NO exceptions.
Grills / Campfires
1. Table top grills are not allowed on our picnic tables.
2. Campfires are allowed only in our permanent fire pit located on your site.
Gas Fire pits are allowed inside our camp fire ring
3. Wood is available at the office for a fee. If you bring your own wood you will be charged a fire ring clean up of $5.00. If you leave trash in your fire pit other than wood you will be charged an additional clean up free of $35. ie glass, cans, plastic, cigarettes butts etc. Please do not drag wood logs from our woods to your site. You will also be charged a clean up fee.
CLOTHES LINES AND OTHER ATTACHMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
1. STORAGE of plastic bins, trash, and other items are not allowed under or around your RV. Please keep your site clean and clutter free. We understand some things will will need to be set aside like kayaks, bikes. Please keep clutter free thanks.
2. All boats must be parked in our off site storage area or in the big field behind Grass sites 48-58. We allow you you to load and unload your boat at your site. But please keep it to a 30 min for security and Local fire department rules.
3. Tents or canopies of any description are not allowed on RV sites. If you are having a family get together and the weather looks like it will rain we allow you to put the tent up during your visit but please take down after you family dinner
We do allow small "kid tents" on rv site for the night. Tents must be taking down in the morning to keep our park looking clean. Thanks For understanding.
Cancellation / Early Departures Policy.
- No Refunds on early departures. No shows will be charged the total of your stay.
- For reservations 20 days or less there is a 10% deposit required. If you cancel 15 days or more is a min $35 or 6%/10%/15% of your total reservation which ever is higher. If you cancel 2 weeks prior, you lose your deposit. See more detailed info on our Rates and cancellation page
1. Should you or your guests damage property or leave the RV site or tent site in such a state as to require extra clean up ( Grass Ruts from your rv, dog holes, trash in the fire pits, such as bottles, cans, plastic trash etc.) Your credit card will be charged a clean up fee of $75.00 and or the value of the damaged to the property assessed by the owner. We will contact you in regards to the total of damages.
***Check out is 11am, check in is 1pm. This allows us to clean all incoming rv sites for our next amazing customers..
Parking. Friends and extra vehicle
Do not leave any vehicle parked in the road. Emergency vehicles need to access the whole park effectively. For extra vehicle please ask the office where to park. Please don't park on your neighbors RV lot.
For visiting friends and Extra vehicle or your truck if long period. Please park In our large field behind Grass sites 48-58 away from the back of the grass sites.
For sites 88-98 100-114, please park just past rv site 114's drive.
For sites 80-87 and 65-79 please park your extra vehicles in the field far enough behind the grass site 48-58. Don't block site #65,#64,#63 next to woods. Thanks
For sites 1-17 please park at the end of site # 9 next to the big stone on the south side of the driving range road not on site #9.
For questions or concerns Call the office or text Brian. 231-218-2756